State-Of-The-Art Hair Restoration On Long Island and in Manhattan Using the ARTAS® Hair Transplant System
Quick Facts About Hair Loss
- 25 percent of men begin losing hair by age 21
- About two-thirds of men will experience visible hair thinning by age 35
- A whopping 85 percent of men will experience hair thinning by the age of 50
- 40 percent of women experience hair loss by age 40, causing a serious emotional toll
At RHRLI our sole focus is providing you with a comfortable procedure that creates the results that will restore your confidence and natural hair. During a consultation, we will evaluate your type of hair loss and whether you are a good candidate for the ARTAS® Robotic Hair Transplant. We will also explain how the FUE procedure works, what results you can expect, the cost of the procedure, and more! We provide service to patients in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island, and surrounding areas.
How it worksThe Science of Hair Restoration
Hair loss conditions such as androgenetic alopecia (male / female pattern hair loss) result in the loss or thinning of hair in specific parts of the scalp, such as the hairline and the crown. The hair follicles that are in other areas, such as the back and sides of the head, tend to be resistant to these conditions and genetically programmed for optimal growth. In a hair transplant procedure, the physician removes follicular units (hair groupings) from these areas and relocates them to the areas where hair has been lost. This transplantation results in the growth of new, permanent hair that will help to solve the problem of balding or hair thinning.
- Minimal Scarring and Virtually Pain Free
- Free Consultation
- Long Island’s First and Most Experienced ARTAS® Robotic Hair Transplant Team
- Practice Solely Dedicated To Hair Restoration
- Board-Certified Surgeon Involved In All Surgical Procedures
Our teamExperienced Surgeon Operating Advanced Robotic Technology for Hair Restoration
At the RHRLI, Dr. Gohil is a board-certified surgeon who fully focuses on hair restoration, along with his friendly, experienced, and supportive staff. With our state-of-the-art technology and our use of the most modern FUE techniques, we provide our patients with the least intrusive and most effective methods for hair restoration.
artas overall experience
artas low pain experience video
There are many aspects that set our practice apart including the following
- We use the most advanced technologies in hair transplantation.
- We use robotic technology in stead of a manual system.
- Our procedures do not require surgical incisions and therefore do not leave linear scars.
- Our hair transplants are virtually painless.
- Our procedures result in fast recovery time.
May marks the 73rd annual Mental Health Awareness Month. In the years since Mental Health Awareness Month began; we’ve been developing a greater understanding of mental health, the problems people face, and how to properly handle those issues. And – while we may not want to admit it – our
Excessive alcohol use affects every part of your body and all aspects of your health. Some of these effects are quite unexpected… even your hair can be negatively impacted by heavy drinking.
As its popularity has increased, you may have either heard of hyaluronic acid or noticed it if you were reading the ingredients on hair care and beauty products you may have purchased. And if you haven’t been looking at the ingredients in your hair care products, we strongly recommend you