Follicles Transplanted with ARTAS®
who we are
State-of-the-Art Hair Restoration in Long Island, Queens, and Brooklyn Using the ARTAS® System
Hair Restoration Treatment Long Island
Hair loss affects an estimated 80 million people in the United States, leading people to seek hair restoration treatment to reverse it. In fact, approximately 35 million men in the U.S. experience hair loss. The most common cause is Androgenetic Alopecia, also known as male pattern hair loss. If you are among the people dealing with thinning hair, you may also be searching for a permanent solution that will provide you with thick, natural hair free of bald spots and thinning areas.
Quick Facts About Hair Loss
- 25 percent of men begin losing hair by age 21
- About two-thirds of men will experience visible hair thinning by age 35
- A whopping 85 percent of men will experience hair thinning by the age of 50
- 40 percent of women experience hair loss by age 40, causing a serious emotional toll
Hair Transplants with ARTAS®
People experiencing hair loss often seek hair transplants in order to restore their prior appearance. If you are searching for a permanent solution to hair loss that will provide you with thick, natural hair that is completely your own hair, modern science has a treatment. Our Robotic FUE hair transplants will fill in thinning areas.
At RHRLI, our founder, board-certified surgeon Dr. Baiju Gohil, uses the ARTAS® System, a highly advanced robotic system that provides minimally invasive hair transplants with precision. We combine this FDA-approved, computer-assisted system with our follicular unit extraction (FUE) techniques to create optimal results for our patients. Through the ARTAS® hair transplant procedure, you will have fuller, healthier-looking natural hair for good! The procedure involves minimal discomfort, requires no stitches or sutures, and you’ll be back to work in just a few days. Call our Long Island robotic hair restoration center today at (516) 605-1545 to learn how we can help you combat thinning hair and hair loss.
The RHRLI Edge: Benefits of ARTAS® Hair Transplants
• We use the most advanced hair transplantation technology.
• Our procedures do not require surgical incisions and do not leave linear scars.
• We use precise robotic technology instead of a manual system.
• Our hair transplants are virtually painless.
• Our procedures result in fast recovery time.
When you arrive for your consultation, we will show you how the ARTAS® robotic hair transplant can change your hair line and appearance for the better. We will also explain how the FUE hair transplant procedure works, what results you can expect to see, the cost of the procedure, and more! We provide service to patients in:
• Long Island
• and the surrounding areas.
Dr. Gohil’s extensive experience performing ARTAS® hair transplants since 2015 has made RHRLI one of the most experienced robotic hair transplant facilities in the United States and led to it being designated an ARTAS® training facility. Now other physicians and their staff come to RHRLI to learn the nuances of performing ARTAS® robotic hair transplants from Dr. Gohil. Call our Long Island robotic hair restoration center today at (516) 605-1545 to find out how we can help you with your hair loss or thinning hair.
At RHRLI our sole focus is providing you with a comfortable procedure that creates the results that will restore your confidence and natural hair. During a consultation, we will evaluate your type of hair loss and whether you are a good candidate for the ARTAS® Robotic Hair Transplant. We will also explain how the FUE procedure works, what results you can expect, the cost of the procedure, and more! We provide service to patients in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island, and surrounding areas.
How it worksThe Science of Hair Restoration
Hair loss conditions such as androgenetic alopecia (male / female pattern hair loss) result in the loss or thinning of hair in specific parts of the scalp, such as the hairline and the crown. The hair follicles that are in other areas, such as the back and sides of the head, tend to be resistant to these conditions and genetically programmed for optimal growth. In a hair transplant procedure, the physician removes follicular units (hair groupings) from these areas and relocates them to the areas where hair has been lost. This transplantation results in the growth of new, permanent hair that will help to solve the problem of balding or hair thinning.
- Minimal Scarring and Virtually Pain Free
- Free Consultation
- Long Island’s First and Most Experienced ARTAS® Robotic Hair Transplant Team
- Practice Solely Dedicated To Hair Restoration
- Board-Certified Surgeon Involved In All Surgical Procedures
Our teamExperienced Surgeon Operating Advanced Robotic Technology for Hair Restoration
At the RHRLI, Dr. Gohil is a board-certified surgeon who fully focuses on hair restoration, along with his friendly, experienced, and supportive staff. With our state-of-the-art technology and our use of the most modern FUE techniques, we provide our patients with the least intrusive and most effective methods for hair restoration.
artas overall experience
artas low pain experience video
There are many aspects that set our practice apart including the following
- We use the most advanced technologies in hair transplantation.
- We use robotic technology in stead of a manual system.
- Our procedures do not require surgical incisions and therefore do not leave linear scars.
- Our hair transplants are virtually painless.
- Our procedures result in fast recovery time.