Board-Certified Surgeon Dedicated to Hair Restoration
At RHRLI, our physician and staff have years of experience treating patients who suffer from hair loss. Dr. Gohil is a board-certified surgeon, as well as a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He earned his medical degree at the State University of New York at Brooklyn. Furthermore, the institution where he completed his residency in general surgery is the same one where he served as Chief Resident and Clinical Instructor. Dr. Gohil received his surgical training through a fellowship he completed at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.
Dr. Gohil is the very first doctor to introduce the ARTAS® System to the Long Island, Queens, and Brooklyn areas. This system uses a follicle unit excision (FUE) hair transplantation procedure that is virtually painless and does not result in a linear scar. Today, he focuses his practice completely on hair restoration and hair loss treatment.
Dr. Gohil Distinguishes Himself in Many Ways
- He has been in practice for more than 10 years.
- He meets individually with each patient to discuss treatment options.
- He uses state-of-the-art technology that is approved by the FDA.
- He is involved in all surgical procedures that his office performs.
- He is assisted by his highly skilled, patient-oriented staff.
- Since Dr. Gohil brings his knowledge and experience to every procedure, each patient is sure to receive the highest quality of treatment.
Call us at (516) 605-1545 or fill out the contact form to schedule a free consultation!