The ARTAS® Robot provides meticulous attention to detail that delivers perfectly natural-looking hair restoration results
At RHRLI, we carefully analyzed all of the technical options for hair restoration and chose the ARTAS® Robotic Hair Transplant System because it is the premier choice for follicular unit excision (FUE). Thanks to this technologically advanced system, our founder, hair surgeon Dr. Baiju Gohil, is able to perform hair transplant procedures far less invasively while still producing exceptional results.
Benefits of the ARTAS® Robotic FUE Hair Restoration System
- Advanced digital imaging system
- Speed and accuracy through its precision robotics
- Physician-assisted robotic technology
- Smart algorithms for hair follicle selection
- Intelligent technology that analyzes and tracks each hair
The ARTAS® System provides natural-looking hair that will continue to grow on its own and allows you to have a restored hairline. If you’re considering a hair transplant, contact us at Robotic Hair Restoration of Long Island to discuss why this state-of-the-art robotic technology might be an ideal solution. You’ll soon discover why patients come from Brooklyn, Queens, all over Long Island, and other parts of the NYC metro area to discover the RHRLI Edge. Call us and ask about our new Manhattan location!!
Printable ARTAS® System PDF Informational Guide
Our 4-Step Hair Restoration Process Using ARTAS®
The FDA-approved ARTAS® Robotic Hair Transplant System uses the most advanced FUE technology to create the natural-looking hair you want restored. During your procedure, our experienced and highly skilled surgeon take your face shape and natural features into account while planning the transplantation so that your natural features are enhanced by your new hairline.
4-Step Process to Executing the ARTAS® FUE Hair Transplant Procedure:
- The ARTAS® System analyzes and determines the best hair for the process.
- Hairs are harvested by the robot while also protecting the donor site’s natural appearance.
- The surgeon transplants the hair to the balding areas.
- The patient notices thicker, permanent hair within 6 months and more hair filling in later.
During your post-op visit the doctor will examine your scalp and explain how to properly care for your newly implanted hair.
If you’re experiencing thinning hair, find out if you’re a good candidate for hair restoration., Give us a call at our center in Jericho, NY at (516) 586-0310.